Stop wasting time! DOWNLOAD THE FREE 4-STEP GUIDE TO HELP YOU GIVE 100% TO WHAT MATTERS AND 10x YOUR PRODUCTIVITY:
• Get the full transcript, mp3 audio file download and quotes from this episode:
• Join the role models on the email list:
• Join the role models on FB:
• Join the role models on G+:
There are two things that can happen if you tell somebody in front of you “I’m busy.” He can either think that you’re a superhero, super important because you have so many things on your to-do list. Or he might think you’re a moron and you can’t handle your life. That you don’t know how to manage things. What are you hoping for?
• Think of what are you actually saying when you say “I’m busy”?
• Think of what it does to you and to your psyche.
• And think of what you are actually expecting when saying this.
Every time “I’m busy” comes into your mind, think of these three things instead:
1. Creating clarity,
2. Thinking about service instead of about you, and
3. Engaging people rather than alienating them.
Don’t forget that you’re more capable than you think you are. You can do many more things than you believe you can. The only thing you have to do is to stop saying to people “I’m busy.” And more important, stop saying it to yourself.
Did you like the article? Want some more? I’m here to help. I feel honored to share my experience, knowledge, and insights to make you feel good about yourself, to raise your ambitions, and make that role model in you come alive so that you can succeed and inspire others.
Subscribe now to the newsletter on You’ll get one email per week to remind you (how) to be awesome.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Never miss a video: